Wednesday, December 18, 2013

NFL Week 15 Recap

NFL Week 15 Recap



Hi there, this is my first contribution to our little blogosphere of sports so please, be gentle. As you have all read, my brother has been keeping you updated on thunder, so i'm going to talk some football! I will start with my, as mentioned above, recap of week 15..

Let's start with "America's team" the Dallas Cowboys as they, more than likely, head to another post season collapse.  Sunday, they blew a 23 point lead and lost to the Aaron Rodgers-less Green Bay Packers. Who were led by...Matt Flynn? Yes. The same Matt Flynn who was released by the QB deprived Oakland Raiders and Buffalo Bills? Yes, that Matt Flynn. I'm aware of how shocking that sounds. Dez Bryant apparently realized how depressing that was too as he left early for the locker room in tears.

In other news, Jamaal Charles is pretty fast. I would like to thank him, the only thing good that has come from the University of Texas, and the Chiefs screen game as he pretty much single handedly led my fantasy team to the Super Bowl. They also move back into a tie with Denver for first place in the AFC west after Denver's Thursday loss to the Chargers.

The Rams continue to surpise me with their ability to beat good teams and lose to crappy ones as they man handled the Saints. Rams are also making out like bandits from the trade that landed RG3 in Washington. He is riding the bench while his team collapses and Rams get their first round pick(currently second pick overall).

Well, i'm sure I may be missing out on some other news but those are just my takes from week 15. If you would like to check out other scores, here is the link.
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/scoreboard?date=20131211&groupId=9

No comments:

Post a Comment